Simple Dog Biscuit
A dog-friendly treat for your furry family member.
- 1⅓ cup (220 ml) peanut butter
- 1¼ cup (200 ml) hot water
- 2 cups (240 g) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (80 g) rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place peanut butter and hot water into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest setting.
- Blend for 30 seconds
- Remove the lid and add the flour and oats.
- Secure the lid and select Variable 6.
- Quickly turn the machine on and off to pulse 5-6 times. You will notice the dough starting to form a ball and lift off the blades.
- Remove the lid and scrape down the sides, adding a little flour if the dough looks too moist and has not formed a ball. Pulse again 5-6 times.
- Remove from container onto a floured work surface and knead for 1-2 minutes.
- Roll out dough into ¼ inch (0.6 cm) thickness and use your favorite cookie cutter to cut into shapes.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for about 40 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on a wire baking rack.
Add other dog friendly items to the snack just as you would cookies.
|Serving Size||1 biscuit|
|Amount Per Servings|