Freshly Minted Berry Smoothie
A vibrant berry smoothie with a hint of mint.
- 2 cups (480 ml) almond milk
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 2 dried dates, pitted
- 1 cup (70 g) kale, chopped
- 1 cup (50 g) mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (280 g) frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Can I use fresh berries when the recipes says frozen berries?
Yes, you can.
Date published: 2016-09-27
How long do you have to run the vitamix to get rid of the seed in BlackBerries
Can you just drink smoothies to loose weight, without eating food
Date published: 2017-05-04
Calories per 8 oz glass. T
This is 240 calories per cup. You can find all nutritional facts on the lower right hand corner of the recipe page by clicking on the Nutritional Facts hyperlink.
Date published: 2016-02-06