Creamsicle Breakfast Smoothie
Reminiscent of the delicious frozen treat from which the recipe gets its name.
- 1 cup (240 ml) coconut water
- 1 cup (480 g) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (150 g) frozen mango
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Creamsicle Breakfast Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Snelson from Tastes like a Creamsicle! I made 1/2 a portion and it was a good amount for me. I typically drink green smoothies, but this one was a really good change. My daughter recommended this recipe.
Date published: 2016-01-14
Can you sub in oranges for the concentrate?
yes you can do about 1/2 of a medium orange in the concentrates place.
Date published: 2016-11-17