Coconut Pina Avocado Smoothie
The avocado gives this flavorful island smoothie a wonderful, creamy texture.
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- 1 cup (165 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ¼ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons agave nectar
- ¾ cup (150 ml) coconut milk
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 20 oz. container in the order listed and secure blade.
- Select Smoothie program.
- Push to Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle.
|Serving Size||14 ounces (400 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
What is Agave. Is it that rough looking fruit the size of a melon which looks like a lot of work. If not - where would one get the juice from it. I have noticed two recipes so far that mention this Agave. Please enlighten me.
You can buy agave in a bottle, you will want to look for "agave nectar" any local grocery store should carry this.
Date published: 2016-11-11