If you're wanting a change from your green smoothie routine, try this comforting Chai Smoothie recipe by Raw Foods Chef, Marisa DiCenso-Pelser.
- ½ cup (120 ml) chai tea, brewed
- ½ cup (120 ml) almond milk
- 1 banana, peeled, halved
- 2 Tablespoons oats, uncooked
- 1 pinch cinnamon, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 3 ice cubes, optional
- Brew the chai tea according to package directtions and allow to cool.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix Container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Amount Per Servings|