Inspired by the famous Bloody Mary cocktail, this drink includes lager beer for a unique flavor profile.
- ¼ cup (55 g) Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup (180 ml) tomato juice
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- 3 wedges lime
- 36 fluidounces (355 ml) lager beer
- Mix together the salt and red pepper flakes on a small plate. Set aside.
- Place tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire, and hot sauce into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Rub the rims of 3 pint glasses with a lime wedge. Dip the glass in the chilli salt and fill with ice.
- Divide ¼ cup (60 ml) of the tomato base among the three glasses. Top each glass with a can of lager beer.
- Garnish with spicy pickled green bean and fennel, if desired.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|