Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
An all-natural cookie with no added sugars or oils.
- 1½ cup (385 g) unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large eggs
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract, optional
- 2½ cup (250 g) almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Place applesauce, eggs, dates, and vanilla into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to the highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- Place flour, baking soda and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a 40 scoop (3/4 ounce scoop) portion onto baking paper.
- Bake on 350°F (180°C) for 15 minutes.
This cookie contains no added sugar, rather it gets its sweetness naturally from dates and applesauce.
|Serving Size||1 Cookie|
|Amount Per Servings|
How do you make almond flour in Vitamix from almonds which have not been blanced?
You can pulse or use almond meal in place of whole almonds. Watch the mixture closely though, if you are blending too long, or too many almonds at a time you will get almond butter rather than almond flour.
Date published: 2017-06-21
How do you make extra fine sugar for cookies? h
You can just pulse regular sugar in your Vitamix until you've reached the consistency you are trying to achieve.
Date published: 2016-08-25