Alan’s Going Green Smoothie
In addition to green grapes, spinach, and pineapple, a bit of jalapeño rounds out the flavor and adds a kick to this sweet smoothie.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 1 cup (170 g) green grapes
- ½ cup (85 g) pineapple, peeled, cubed
- ½ banana, peeled
- 1 lime, peeled, halved
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, quartered
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cups (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Alan’s Going Green Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beach5Girl from Surprise! It's good! My daughter brought her Vitamin home from her time in the Air Force. We made this Alan's Going Greed drink this morning, can't believe how much I like it-even with the jalepeno! The lime, banana, and spinach are fab!
Date published: 2016-02-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rootzoo from Nice Start to the Day Used frozen spinach and kept the seeds in the jalapeno - added ginger...
Date published: 2016-02-14