Acorn Squash and Turmeric Soup
Combine the nutritional benefits of chicken broth, acorn squash, and turmeric with the fragrance and flavor kick of green curry paste.
- 1 other acorn squash, cooked, peeled, seeded
- 4 cups (960 ml) chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes 35 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Can I use fresh turmeric root? If so, what quantity, approximately?
It is not suggested due to the color it could stain your container. Cosmetic damage to containers is not something we can cover under the warranty.
Date published: 2016-12-08
Does the soup heat when you blend it for this long & should the blender be at High/10 for the full 51/2 minutes ?
It will heat but it will not "cook" & yes, you want to have it on 10/high the ENTIRE time if you are not using a programmed setting. This will ensure that the fan is working to its full potential keeping your machine cooled down.
Date published: 2016-11-17